Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weekly Challenge #4-Portraiture


For this weekly challenge I drew Portraiture. I wasn't too thrilled, because I generally like photographing objects more than people, but once I was out shooting, I LOVED this weekly challenge. Some of the photos I am more proud of then others, but I wanted to showcase the variety of photos I took. I played with different angles and where the sun hit my model, Kayla.

 I like how the sun washes out the bottom right corner, so your attention is drawn to Kayla's face.
 I love the sun rays coming through the top right corner.
 For this photo, I thought turning it black and white made the eye focus more one the patterns and shape and less on the fall colors.
I love Katie and Kayla's expression and joy in this photo, I feel like this photo captured their friendship perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment