Saturday, September 7, 2013

California for the weekend :)


I am in San Diego this weekend. I have a race tomorrow; one mile swim in the ocean. So during my free time today, I created art! :)

 I found this lifeguard tower extremely interesting, it seems so out of place with the rest of the beach. However, the view behind the tower is amazing! I was also fascinate by how the tower was set off to the right between the benches and trashcans, instead of being centered.
I loved how the palm trees for a line down the beach. They are, to me, a signal that you are almost at the water.
  I loved the positioning of the bird on the rock. :)
Jumping photo+sunset photo=pretty awesome shot :) 
 I upped the contrast on this  photo because I really wanted to emphasis the outline of my sister.
The bark of this treeing had so many layers peeling off I wanted to capture this, as well as the different colors on the tree.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are using your blog outside of class--it shows passion. The places you're visiting look beautiful, I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete